Women Diary

Another Thought of Making Money Online

This is something that has been running through my mind the whole day.

I have been asking myself the question:
Why is it that one person can make so much online, while others only dream about it?

From what I observed online, there are patterns towards those who do and those who don’t.
The first pattern lies in the fact that those who do, are not really looking for a quick way to get rich online, they are building a business online the slow way, just moving along one day at a time and learning all they can.

So what about those who has someone to guide them?
Now, you hit the nail on the head, that is the true factor to much of their success online, those that has stepped out of their comfort zone and made contact with someone who is making it online.

Maybe it’s time you stick your palstic (Credit Card) in your pocket and make a promise to yourself that I won’t use it until I make my first $100 dollars online.

Food for thought: Something to think about.
 
posted by My diary | Permalink | [to Del.icio.us] |