Women Diary

Tips Secret on Earning Money Online

My Head is in over-drive, I am constantly thinking on ways to maximise and make the benefits easy so that others can see exactly what I do or try what works or doesn’t work.
While, you only need one working strategy to honestly make a killing online, you have to be prepared to fail more times than you will succeed. But, I m not scared about failing, I am only trying to create a blog that will show you exactly how I built my sites and the exact ways I created my traffic machine.

No web site online will survive without daily visitors, and those visitors have to be in the thousands daily before you can start to dream. You will have to see this process as my day to day activity keeper, where I post my thoughts but not my ideas… he-he… don’t want those golden ideas falling in the wrong hands now…
Or do we?

Anyway, if my plan works out to detail what I have in my head, you will be able to follow my blog daily and do exactly what I did and you will be guaranteed a successful online business.
Today I cancelled some memberships, I only have one running now. I decided that I will put away my credit card, and stop using that thing until I see the money rolling in. My card will only be used to purchase a new domain when I am going to launch a new site, and that will only cost me $5.99 per year.

I give you my word, that no new gimmick or program will be bought by me. I am focused and will do what I have to do to make $500 monthly in 3 months from today (Todays date is: 25 August 2005). You will know exactly what I do and how I do it.
Everyday I will post what I am working on, and if your smart you will follow suite. tomorrow I will spend time creating the header graphics and template for my new site.

Are you in or out?
Let me know, because this train will be moving forward and once momentum starts there will be no stopping until I reach my goal.

Well, I will finish that tutorial on how to blog, because it is needed to educate our newcomers to the arena. that will stay as planned, but I will be working on my second project, and that is showing you exactly How To Build A Website.
So let’s get this ball rolling…

Task for today:
Do some research using this free good keyword tool for your new domain name. Your domain name must contain your main keyword.
If your planning a site or blog about espresso coffee, then use domain name like:
espresso-coffee.com or best-espresso-coffee.com
Then you will need to register that domain name, you can register your new domain name
OK, we have just created a momentum leap, there is no return now. Stay tuned for tomorrow.
 
posted by My diary | Permalink | [to Del.icio.us] |